Saturday 15 April 2017

I'm terrible, I'm sorry

what if i told you i was done. 
that i was done lying to you.
that i was done bottling up my true feelings.
that i was done with saying things i don't mean, and that i was done feeling the guilt that's eating me up which i was hiding from you.
on some days, i needed you for my own selfish reasons and on some days, i threw you aside because i didn't need you. 
yet you didn't care about the way i treated you but i knew how you feel. 
hurt, upset.
but you hid it, you didn't tell me, because you love me. 
you remind me of how much you love me, how much you don't wish i'd leave you, how much happiness i bring you, every single fucking day.
you feel insecure everyday, every night. 
and i'm expected to guarantee you that i'll stay by your side forever.
but i'm sorry i lied to you about that because truth to be told, i can't give you that kind of guarantee. 
i know how much you trust me and how much you believe in me. 
i'm sorry i don't deserve any of it. 
i'm sorry for everything.

i'm terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment